The prescription drug detox center at Midwest Detox Center gives you a fresh start in a life free from prescription drug abuse. Our treatment program provides a caring staff, medication-assisted treatment, and emergency care to ensure that you have a safe and successful detox.
Regardless of how severe your withdrawal symptoms are, we have the facilities to handle any medical condition.
Our prescription drug detox program gives you a life-changing experience that helps you overcome the fear and anxiety that often accompany addiction. If you are ready to move forward with your recovery, let our treatment specialists guide you through drug detox, rehab, and aftercare.
To find out more about your treatment options, call Midwest Detox Center today at [Direct].
Why Choose Professional Detox
When it comes to putting an end to prescription drug addiction, you should choose a safe and effective method. A prescription drug detox center has everything you need to overcome severe withdrawal symptoms and cravings without worrying about the side effects.
Our treatment center can help you remove all toxins from your body while beginning the healing process in a stable environment. Instead of feeling alone, you have support from trained professionals who have helped others just like you. There is simply no substitute for professional detox.
What Can You Expect at a Prescription Drug Detox Center?
When you get started at our prescription drug detox program, we perform a complete physical assessment to determine the severity of your addiction and your current physical health. From there, we develop a treatment plan that will help you complete detox successfully.
In the first few days of detox, you can expect to go through a wide range of withdrawal symptoms that may include:
- Anxiety or depression
- Increased heart rate or blood pressure
- Hallucinations or delusions
- Heavy sweating
- Nausea or vomiting
You may also experience intense cravings, changes in appetite, or insomnia. Regardless of the severity of your withdrawal symptoms, our prescription drug detox center has everything you need to manage your withdrawal symptoms so that you can complete this phase of rehab.
Our Prescription Drug Detox Center Services
Our prescription drug addiction treatment center provides core services that are essential for detox. Some of the prescription drug abuse treatment services we offer include:
- Medical detox program – Withdrawal from prescription medication may produce withdrawal symptoms that are uncomfortable and, at times, painful. The medical detox program can reduce the effects of detox and help you manage your cravings. Medical care is effective during detox and rehab as a way of keeping you from relapsing.
- 24/7 supervision and support – We are committed to providing the highest level of support so that you never have to feel alone during detox. We provide monitoring and detox support 24/7 in case you need emergency care or even encouragement. Our staff is responsive and friendly. We genuinely care about your success.
- Comfortable facilities – You may have the perception that detox is a cold and isolated place. However, our facilities are safe and comfortable. We provide you with your own personal room, complete with an array of amenities to help you get through detox. Take advantage of our detox center facilities as you combat your withdrawal symptoms.
- Holistic care – Holistic treatment is available during all phases of your recovery, including detox, rehab, and aftercare. Holistic care can range from massage therapy and chiropractic care to yoga, nutrition and fitness therapy, and meditation. Getting you in the right frame of mind is the best way to prepare you for recovery.
End Addiction with the Prescription Drug Detox Center at Midwest Detox Center
If you are ready to end your addiction to prescription drugs, then contact Midwest Detox Center today. We provide addiction treatment therapies and more at our prescription drug detox center in Ohio. Call Midwest Detox Center at [Direct] to get started with your treatment today.